Once again we tallied the votes, and have established your favorite posts of 2013. It was another great year and we at Campmor would like to thank everyone that visited, commented on, or shared our posts on your social profiles. We hope you had a great 2013 and have an even better 2014!
So without further ado, here are the most popular outdoor posts, as determined by you all, for 2013 (and if you are feeling nostalgic we suggest you check out the Campmor Reader’s Choice of 2012).
- Get into the Swing of Things on National Hammock Day
- Go Camping Flowchart
- 15 Instances Where You’d Rather Go Camping
- Pack the Popcorn: The Top 10 Camping Movies Ever Made
Hiking and The Stories From the Trail
Festivals and Outdoor Events
- 2013 Music Festival Guide
- Guide to Camping Music Festivals
- Ultimate Outdoor and Mud Run Event List
- Music Festival Checklist
Tents and Sleeping Gear
Special Mention goes to the post with the most comments in 2013
Now it is your turn – what was your favorite blog post and what would you like to see more of? Let us know what topics, what level (beginner, advanced, etc.) and anything else below, in the comments section.